This is a really tasty version of banana bread. It's got chocolate chips and cinnamon sugar. It's one of my favorite things to bring to ward parties, or social gatherings.
· 1 C. butter
· 2 C. white sugar
· 2 eggs (beaten)
· 1 t. vanilla
· 4 ripe bananas
· 3 C. flour
· 2 t. baking powder
· 2 t. baking soda
· 1 C. sour cream
· 2 t. cinnamon
· 1/2 C. brown sugar
· 1 1/2 C chocolate chips
1. Cream together sugar and butter. Add beaten eggs. In a separate bowl add the vanilla to mashed bananas.
2. Mix dry ingredients (except the cinnamon, brown sugar and chocolate chips) together then add slowly to creamed mixture. Next fold in sour cream, and then banana mixture.
3. Pour half the mixture in a greased 9x13 casserole dish. Mix together the cinnamon and brown sugar. Sprinkle half of the mix over the batter, and sprinkle 3/4 C. of chocolate chips.
4. Pour the rest of the batter on top, and sprinkle the remaining cinnamon sugar mix and chocolate chips again.
5. Bake at 350*F for 45-50 minutes.