Pretty much the best chocolate chip cookies ever. You can use this recipe to make Jenny's big cookie in the post below!
1 lb. real butter
1 1/2 C granulated sugar
2 C dark brown sugar
2 tsp real vanilla
5 C flour
2 1/2 tsp salt
2 1/2 tsp baking soda
4-6 cups Semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cream butter and sugars together until smooth.
3. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
4. In a separate bowl mix together flour, salt, and baking soda. Gradually add to mixture.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Line cookie sheet with wax paper (or treat yourself to one of these)
7. Place dough on cookie sheet and bake for 8-11 mins at 350 degrees. Enjoy! (It makes a lot of cookies. I usually give a lot away or freeze some for later.)