I'm not totally sure why it's called this, but Ryan and I love it for a good easy breakfast!!!
4 red potatoes
1/4 lb of bacon (i sometimes use ham)
2 Tblsp milk
1. Cook 4 medium red potatoes in microwave for 3 minutes on one side and then 4 minutes on the other. Take out and let cool
2. Fry bacon in pan, and take out to cool on a paper towel. Pour off all grease except for about 1 Tblsp.
3. Dice the cooled potatoes and cook in the hot pan. Add onion and cook 2 - 3 minutes, until onion is soft.
4. In a small bowl mix eggs and milk . Beat with a wire-wisk.
5. Crumble the cooked bacon over the potatoes. Pour the egg/milk over everything in the pan, tip pan side to side to cover everything with egg. Reduce heat to low and cover until eggs are almost set. Sprinkle cheese over mixture and cover again until eggs are completely set.
6. When eggs are completely set, remove from pan and cut into wedges.
7. Serve and Enjoy!!!!!