Monday, October 15, 2007

easy-schmeasy pumpkin cookies


















+





















+

















+

















=
















I am all about super easy, yummy recipes.  This is one of those recipes.  

Thats right... its just 1(regular size) can of pumpkin, 1 box of spice cake, and chocolate chips (in desired amount).  Mix it all together (the mixture will be ooey-gooey) spoon onto cookie sheet (I have also done muffins) then Bake at 350 degrees for 10-20 minutes-they will always be light and fluffy, and super moist!  You cant mess this one up people.   I love these because even if I am out of milk, eggs, sugar and flour I usually have the ingredients for these in my pantry ... give 'em a try tonight!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

i love the picture recipe! i am going to have to make a trip to the store today....