Friday, October 12, 2007

In heaven they serve Lime Fizz...


This is a recipe I found in the Lion House Cookbook. Super yummy. Jenny and Chel, I realized that you were supposed to put Sprite in with the yummy goodness we drank... and I forgot. So leave it in or take it out, it was good either way.

Lime Fizz

1/2 cup fresh lime juice
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
1 quart lime sherbet
1 16 ounce bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage
Maraschino cherries
Thin slices of lime

Place lime juice, sugar, and pineapple juice in blender and whirl for 30 seconds. Add half the lime sherbet and whirl again for a few seconds. Pour into eight 10-ounce glasses (two-thirds full) and fill almost to top with carbonated lemon-lime beverage. Top each cup with a scoop of sherbet. Garnish with maraschino cherry and half slice of fresh lime. Serve with straw. Makes 8 servings.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Thanks for that Jen! It is so Yummy! I have to admit I have sorta been craving it!